Rail pass that grants you access from Fukuoka Prefecture (Hakata) to explore across other prefectures like Yamaguchi, Hiroshima, Okayama and Takamatsu!
About Okayama-Hiroshima-Yamaguchi Area Pass (Electronic EO)
Travel from Fukuoka Prefecture (Hakata) to explore across other prefectures like Yamaguchi, Hiroshima, Okayama and Takamatsu!
With the Okayama-Hiroshima-Yamaguchi Area Pass, you can enjoy unlimited travel on the Bullet Train "Sanyo Shinkansen" (Okayama⇔Hakata), Hello Kitty Shinkansen, Express Trains, Special Rapid Services, Rapid Services and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines. Apart from trains, you can also ride on JR WEST MIYAJIMA FERRY (Miyajimaguchi⇔Miyajima), Chugoku JR route buses and even "EKIRIN" rent-a-cycle shops within the pass's usage area!
Okayama-Hiroshima-Yamaguchi Area Pass is valid for unlimited travel in the valid area on the map.
Valid for trains below:
- Reserved seats on Bullet Train “SANYO SHINKANSEN” (Okayama⇔Hakata)
- The pass can be used for the Hello Kitty Shinkansen.
- Reserved seats on Express Trains
- Special Rapid Services, Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines
- JR WEST MIYAJIMA FERRY (Miyajimaguchi⇔Miyajima)
- *When visiting Miyajima by using JAPAN RAIL PASS or JR-WEST RAIL PASS, a visitation tax of 100 yen must be paid upon boarding the Miyajima Ferry (as of October 2023).
- Unlimited rides on Chugoku JR route buses.
- Usable at "EKIRIN" rent-a-cycle shops within the pass's usage area.
These trains below cannot be used:
- Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Okayama)
- Not usable on conventional lines on Kyushu Island.
We will issue electronic exchange voucher for this pass. Upon booking and successful payment, you will first receive a confirmation email.
The electronic exchange voucher (EMCO) will be issued and emailed to the same email address according to the Collection Date indicated during your booking process.
Before departure, please check your email (including junk mail folder) to ensure that you receive an email with the attachment for the electronic exchange voucher and follow instructions on the email. You will not be able to collect the physical exchange voucher at our Changi Recommends booths.
After entering in Japan, present the EMCO with a passport at exchange locations, fill out an application with necessary details, and exchange for Okayama-Hiroshima-Yamaguchi Area Pass. Alternatively, you may also exchange for the pass using the Green Ticket Vending Machine.
If in doubt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org during working hours 9am to 6pm (Mon-Fri) before your departure.
- Not valid for Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Okayama)
- Does not cover conventional lines on Kyushu Island
- Not available to residents of Japan
- No refund will be given after a rail pass starts to be used or expired
- No refund will be given due to non-availability of service, delays, or similar issues
- The validity of a rail pass starts from 12 a.m.
- A rail pass is only valid for its rail pass holder only.
- A passport must be carried when a rail pass is used and presented when a JR staff asks to.
- A rail pass will not be reissued even if lost or stolen.
- Conditions of use for a rail pass are stipulated by JR-WEST's carriage conditions and laws of Japan.
- Conditions of use for an exchange order are stipulated by regulations and contracts of issuing companies.
- If any discrepancies arise between the foreign language and Japanese versions of the carriage conditions, the Japanese version has precedence.
- The information displayed (including prices) is current as now and is subject to change.