Unlimited rides on JR local trains, buses, ferry and private railway along the Mt. Fuji-Shizuoka Area route!
About Mt. Fuji-Shizuoka Area Tourist Pass Mini
Take a tour around the Shizuoka and Hamamatsu areas, Japan's treasure trove of hot springs and seafood, on your way to the World Heritage site of Mt. Fuji!
Unlimited rides on JR local trains, buses, ferries, and private railways along the route!
Unlimited rides on non-reserved seats on limited express, rapid and ordinary trains of JR conventional lines!
This pass does not allow you to ride in Tokaido Shinkansen and Sleeper Trains. Please be aware that to ride in them, you will need to pay the required additional fares or fees separately.Transport services and routes covered by this pass:JR Lines:
Non-reserved seats of ordinary cars of JR limited express, express, rapid, and ordinary trains:
Tokaido Main Line: Atami station - Toyohashi station
Gotemba Line: Numazu station - Matsuda station
Minobu Line: Fuji station - Shimobe-onsen stationIzuhakone Railway:
Mishima station - Shuzenji stationBuses:
Timetable：Shuzenji Station ~ Toi Port / Toi Ferry Terminal, Mishima Station ~ Yamanaka Castle Ruins, Fuji Station ~ Shin-Fuji Station, Shin-Fuji Station ~ Mt. Fuji Station, Gotemba Station ~ Fuji Safari Park / GrinpaTimetable：Gotemba Station ~ Kawaguchiko StationTimetable：Shimizu Station ~ Miho no Matsubara pine grove entrance / Tokai University Miho AquariumShips:
- Fujikyuko Bus: Gotemba station - Gotemba Premium Outlets, Gotemba station - Kawaguchiko station, Gotemba station - GrinPa,Shin-Fuji station - Mt. Fuji station, Shin-Fuji station - South Exit of Fuji station
- Tokai Bus: Mishima station - Yamanaka Castle ruins, Numazu Station - Numazu Minato Shinsenkan, Shuzenji station - Shuzenji Onsen, Shuzenji station - Toi Port
- Izuhakone Bus: Numazu station - Numazu Port, Izunagaoka station - IZU-MITO Sea Paradise, Shuzenji station - Shuzenji Onsen
- Shizutetsu: Shimizu Ekimae - Miho Marine Science Museum of TOKAI University
- Entetsu Bus: Hamamatsu station - Nakatajima Shako, Hamamatsu station - Kanzanji Onsen (Hamanako Garden Park)
Mt.Fuji Shimizu Port Cruise: Shimizu Port - Toi Port, Hinode - Hinode（ Getting on and off the ship at Miho is not permissible.）
* Always visit the reception counter before boarding the ferry. (Regarding the ferry, aside from suspensions due to severe weather conditions, operations will be suspended once a year for docking and inspection. Please confirm the ferry schedule on the website, etc. in advance.）
- Timetable：Shimizu Port ~ Toi Port (Ferry) After booking online, you can collect your Japan Rail Pass Exchange Order (EO) on the collection date and at the preferred Changi Recommends booth indicated during your booking process. Remember to collect your Physical Exchange Order from Changi Recommends counter before checking in for your flight.
Exchange locations for your pass after online purchase: https://touristpass.jp/assets/pdf/locations/fuji_en.pdf