About Hiroshima Yamaguchi Area Pass (Electronic EO)
The Hiroshima Yamaguchi Area Pass grants you unlimited rides from Hakata to Yamaguchi and Hiroshima via the Sanyo Shinkansen. Get free seat reservations and unlimited non-reserved rides onboard the Limited Express, Rapid Service, local trains and Miyajima Ferry. Do note however that the pass does not cover Sanyo Shinkansen journey from Mihara to Shin-Osaka. We will issue electronic exchange voucher for this pass. Once issued, the MCO or E-TICKET must be exchanged within 3 months.
Upon booking and successful payment, you will first receive a confirmation email.
The electronic exchange voucher will be issued and emailed to the same email address according to the Collection Date indicated during your booking process.
Before departure, please check your email (including junk mail folder) to ensure that you receive an email with the attachment for the electronic exchange voucher and follow instructions on the email. You will not be able to collect the physical exchange voucher at our Changi Recommends booths.
If in doubt, please email email@example.com during working hours 9am to 6pm (Mon-Fri) before your departure.
After entering in Japan, present the MCO with a passport at exchange locations, fill out an application with necessary details, and exchange for Hiroshima-Yamaguchi Area Pass.* The MCO or E-TICKET exchange locations: Click here for details* Receiving an E-TICKET: Click here for more information
Valid trains are below:
- Hiroshima-Yamaguchi Area pass is valid for unlimited travel in the valid area on the map
- A rail pass is valid for 5 consecutive days.
- The validity of a rail pass starts from 12 a.m.
- Reserved seats on Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Mihara⇔Hakata)
- The pass can be used for the Hello Kitty Shinkansen..
- Reserved seats on Express Trains
- Special Rapid Services, Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines
- JR WEST MIYAJIMA FERRY (Miyajimaguchi⇔Miyajima)Note:
- These trains below cannot be used:
- Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Mihara⇔Shin-Osaka)
- Bullet Train "TOKAIDO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Tokyo)
- Bullet Train "KYUSHU SHINKANSEN" (Hakata⇔Kagoshima-Chuo)
- A rail pass is only valid for its rail pass holder only.
- A passport must be carried when a rail pass is used and presented when a JR staff asks to.
- A rail pass will not be reissued even if lost or stolen.
- Conditions of use for a rail pass are stipulated by JR-WEST's carriage conditions and laws of Japan.
- Conditions of use for an exchange order are stipulated by regulations and contracts of issuing companies.
- Information is subject to changes anytime without prior notice